Special Feature of the Conference
- Focus on Nepal and the broader South-Southeast Asian context, on the interrelationship among sustainable peace, environmental integrity and tourism.
- Discussions to connect peace, environment, and tourism to the SDGs and Nepal 2020 movement and young leadership development.
- Youth social enterprise track with pre-conference boot camp and post conference support for transforming learning in to action oriented efforts for peace building and development.
- Participation of youth, national and international dignitaries and well-known personalities in the conference, with representation for governmental, nongovernmental, business organizations and civil society.
- Presentations from researchers, academics, policy and decision makers of the recent findings and thoughts on the issues to be covered by the conference themes.
- A unique platform for people from various fields to meet and discuss to translate knowledge into action through public policies, entrepreneurship and leadership.