Youth (18-35) will be invited to present innovative models in each of the three tracks in a competition with seed grant awards to be announced at the conference with sponsor support for each track. Pre-conference sessions will be organized to equip youth applicants on key business skills to kicks start their venture. The conference will serve as a platform for the youth entrepreneurs to gather sector insights and knowledge to build a social business aligned with developmental needs of the society. The youth social businesses would also be provided ongoing support post conference to ensure long term sustainability of the enterprise.
High impact social enterprise ideas on cross – cutting themes and business viability would be given precedence for presenting in the conference.
You can participate if;
- You are a Nepali resident
- You are aged between 18-35 years old.
- You have an original business idea implementable in Nepal
- Your business idea is relevant to the theme of Peace, Tourism and/or Environment.
- March 10th : Application deadline
- April 2nd: Announcement of shortlisted applicants
- April 25th-30th: Bootcamp (to be confirmed)
- May 9th : Final Pitch Day
For more detail please visit Udhyami Yuva Challenge